- It’s always hard watching your parents get older and at some point, they will no longer be able to do things for themselves. At this point, you will need to step in and take care of them or arrange for somebody else to look after their needs. But before you reach that stage, it’s important that you find ways to help your aging parents maintain their independence. They might have trouble with certain tasks, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t do anything for themselves, and if you want them to have a good quality of life, you need to make sure that they can continue on their own for as long as possible. The good news is, there are a few simple things that you can do. These are some of the best ways to help aging parents maintain their independence.
Hasbro’s Joy for All Companion Pets Dog Cat #Hasbro #Joyforall
This post was sponsored by Hasbro’s Joy For All brand as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. All opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Growing up close to my grandparents was amazing. I was so fortunate to have had them right down the road. Now that I am grown, I feel like I appreciate them more. We lost our grandmother a few years ago and if it wasn’t for Bella, my grandfather’s black lab mix, my grandfather probably wouldn’t have dealt with her loss as good as he did. They were married for a long time.
Recently we lost Bella to old age, this has been really hard on my grandfather. When I stop by to visit, some days he will ask me to let Bella out. Some days he will talk about missing her so much. We are moving him soon to a retirement villa where we can keep a better eye out on him so getting another dog is just not an option.
I was so relieved and excited to have found the Hasbro’s Joy for All Puppy. I took it to my grandfather and he was so happy he cried. It made me feel good knowing that he has a purpose again. Therefore he will continue to live a happier life. The puppy is so much like a real dog that he kept saying I hope they let me keep him at my new home. I wasn’t sure if he realized it wasn’t a real dog. He talked to it and was holding it and petting it. I love the fact I don’t have to worry about him forgetting to take the dog potty or feeding him.
I love knowing this dog will be around a long time because Hasbro has a long tradition of creating the world’s best play experiences, and the Joy For All brand represents an extension of that tradition, striving to bring happiness and fun to aging loved ones and their families. They are amazing at not only make toys that last but making items that even my grandfather can play with.
I taught him how to mute the dog for night time, and how to turn him on and off. This is a perfect companion for those aging love ones that don’t really need the responsibility of a pet, but long for one. He started calling him Buddy, saying he is my bud now. Of course, he calls me my sister’s names but he can remember his new companions name.
You can talk to the dog and it will respond so you feel as though it is real, especially with its soft fur! The batteries are already included and can be used right out of the box. Of course, we have always been a dog family but they have the cutest Cat Companion also just in case your loved one prefers a cat!
• Joy For All Website: http://joyforall.hasbro.com/en-us
• Joy For All Pet Pup: http://joyforall.hasbro.com/en-us/companion-pup
• Joy For All Cat: http://joyforall.hasbro.com/en-us/companion-cats
• Joy For All Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/hasbrojoyforall/
• Joy For All Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/joyforall
Hurry and head to JoyForAll.com to purchase your very own JOY FOR ALL COMPANION PET today and use JOY2016 for 10% off your purchase!
We wanted to see what our own dog thought of him, and he thought he was real, we had to hide him!!
#JoyForAll #IC #AD